In addition to core theoretical knowledge and practical skills, we aim to equip our students with a passion for their discipline and the confidence to operate in a global environment. Our goal is to create graduates who look beyond their discipline to understand the world's problems and to find innovative solutions.
We do this through a unique offering of academic programs, distinguished by their sheer breadth of course and business disciplines, and by ensuring that every learning experience is different.
- We blend traditional learning with face-to-face 'active' experiences and powerful online delivery.
- We encourage students to use the latest technology to test their knowledge.
- We integrate work and learning but connecting students with industry in mutually beneficial, collaborative projects.
- We offer a diverse co-curricular experience that equips students with the understanding and skills required for the global scale of 21st century business.
Leadership and personal growth
Monash Business School is a launch pad for the CEOs of tomorrow. We recognise that good leaders require a strong education but also the support to develop their leadership abilities and sense of self. We nurture this ambitious spirit through a series of extra-curricular development programs. These include
- Monash Business School Scholars Program
- Vice-Chancellor's Ancora Imparo Student Leadership Program
- John Bertrand Leadership Series
- Business and Economics Peers, Ambassadors and Leaders Program (PAL)
These programs help our high-achieving students foster their leadership and personal capabilities. They develop ethical attitudes and encourage innovative thinking, entrepreneurship, and teamwork skills.
Innovative facilities and technologies
Monash Business School delivers cutting-edge facilities and interactive technology, including our STARLab and MonLEE labs to enhance student learning and provide practical experiences.
Find out more
At Monash Business School we facilitate internships and industry-based learning approaches, to ensure our students graduate with practical experience on their CVs.
Leadership and development
Our co-curricular experiences including leadership, mentoring and development training at all levels, to facilitate the development of contemporary and ethical leadership skills.
Find out more