Monash Business School is a dynamic and progressive academy delivering the highest quality teaching, learning, scholarship and research.
It is an exciting time to be part of Monash Business School as we progress our ambitious agenda to transform business by advancing knowledge and addressing global challenges. We have the reach, expertise, professional relationships and sources of capital to realise our mission of having a positive impact on a changing world.
We're one of only 1% of business schools globally to have the prestigious 'Triple Crown' accreditation.
Monash Business School is:
- a research-intensive business school. Our programs reflect the knowledge, quality and rigour which stems from being the recognised expert in key business disciplines.
- embedded within Monash University, Australia's largest and most diverse university. The opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration within the university extend the reach and impact of our education and research.
- connected on a global scale. Our unique international footprint facilitates our direct access to major business hubs around the world.
We are among the 1% of business schools in the world to have achieved the elite 'triple crown' of accreditation by the three major global business school accreditation bodies – AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA – and the only Group of Eight Australian university to have done so.
Our mission is to engage in the highest quality research and education to have a positive impact on a changing world.
Our operations cover education and research, across all major business and economics disciplines. Each are informed and supported by engagement with our stakeholder communities. We offer the full spectrum of degree programs including:
- bachelor degrees
- specialist master degrees by coursework
- Master of Business Administration programs (MBA and Executive MBA)
- Master's by Research
- Monash doctoral programs
- executive education.