Monash Business School Scholars Program
The Monash Business School Scholars Program is a unique scholarship that recognises the achievements of high-performing students.
If you have a very high ATAR and are enrolled in a (single or double) business or commerce degree, you'll be eligible for entry into the Monash Business School Scholars Program.
Download the Monash Business School Scholars Program flyer
- An annual scholarship of $8,000
- A $2,000 scholarship for an intercultural study experience
- Emerging Leaders Workshop series
- An academic mentor to provide you with individual attention and support throughout your degree
- A partnership with a Monash Business School alumnus to provide you with advice and support about career choices and options
- Access to an exclusive on-campus study environment.
The Emerging Leaders Workshop series is exclusively available to our Monash Business School scholars.
There are a number of personal leadership competencies that are important for future career success. Over your time at Monash, we offer you the opportunity to learn from key academics in small-group workshops. These workshop cover a range of topics like effective communication, collaborating and working in teams, and negotiation, among others.
To be considered, you'll need to have an ATAR of 98 or higher, with a business or commerce degree as a preference.
There is no need to apply for this program. Eligible scholars will be selected automatically.
These are the courses from which we'll be selecting students for the Monash Business School Scholars Program:
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Accounting
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Banking and Finance
- Bachelor of Business and Bachelor of Marketing
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Economics
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Finance
- Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Actuarial Science