Expression of Interest
In order to find out if you are eligible for the Advanced PhD and Fellowship Program you will first need to submit an' Expression of Interest by 30 April for Round 1 or 31 July for Round 2 which will be reviewed for suitability.
If you meet the criteria you may then be issued with an 'Invitation to Apply' to submit a formal application online for candidature and scholarship before 31 May (Round 1) or 31 August (Round 2).
Graduate Research course applications may only be submitted online once you have obtained an invitation to apply. It may take you up to four weeks to obtain an invitation so you should initiate this process as soon as possible.
To submit an EOI the following is required:
- Title, given name and family name
- Email address
- Evidence that English language requirements have been met
- Copy of all completed university-level academic transcripts, degree certificates and grading scales (official English language translation is required where studies were completed in a language other than English). In addition to the requested documentation a letter indicating what percentage of the degree is research will be required from the relevant institutions.
- Details of at least 2 referees
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Employment and research experience that directly demonstrates your ability to undertake research
- Research proposal which includes:
- Potential contributions
- Proposed timetable
Economics, Econometrics & Business Statistics – one page
Accounting, Banking & Finance, Business Law & Taxation, Health Economics, Management, Marketing – up to five pages.
If you also wish to be considered for other competitive, merit-based Monash University Graduate Research Scholarship simply indicate this on the Expression of Interest form. There is no need to fill out a separate Expression of Interest for this.
Please email this information to the Monash Business school at email@example.com
The Monash Business School will assess if the Advanced PhD and Fellowship requirements have been met and that the Academic Unit has the necessary facilities, resources and academic supervision to support your project. Where this is the case, prospective candidates will be invited to submit a formal application for a Graduate Research course admission via the Monash University online system
Please note: An invitation to make a formal application does not guarantee admission to any course.