How to apply
The application process is straightforward. Please visit our online applications portal and follow the simple steps.
We are now accepting applications for the 2018 Monash MBA Program.
Applications for the Executive MBA program will open in 2017.
Applications closing dates are available here.
The Monash MBA entry requirements
- An Australian bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
- Three years' work experience with at least one year of professional/managerial experience
- High level English language proficiency.
Applications for The Monash MBA program are competitive. Meeting the minimum entry requirements does not guarantee a place on the program.
As part of your online application process you will also need to provide the following documentation:
- Your resume
- Certified copies of academic transcripts
- Evidence of citizenship or residency
- Statement of purpose outlining your reasons for applying to the Monash MBA, and how you think you can contribute to the program. Your statement of purpose should include whether you will be sponsored by your employer.
- Contact details of two professional referees. Please provide the following:
- Full name
- Position title
- Company name
- Contact telephone number
- You will be invited to an interview
- Students are required to have a minimum English language proficiency.
Please ensure that your application contains all the supporting documentation as outlined above. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission into the program.