Econometrics and Business Statistics Consulting Service
In a competitive business environment management needs to be able to make quick, informed decisions. Statistics is an important tool in decision support which can give an organisation a competitive edge.
- have data requiring expert econometric or statistical analysis
- require forecasts of sales or demand data
- need advice on the design of a survey
- want to explore ways that statistical modelling can reduce errors
- require in-house training in some areas of statistics or econometrics
- wish to develop simulation models of your processes
- need specialist statistical software written
- want to improve your statistical procedures or reporting
- have a statistical problem that standard textbook results can't solve
Econometrics and Business Statistics Consulting Service is concerned with extracting the best possible information out of data in order to aid business decision making.
The Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics Consulting Service can help you extract the best possible information out of your data. We will undertake consulting work in almost any area of econometrics and business statistics.
We have particular expertise in the following areas:
- time series analysis
- business modelling
- regression analysis
- analysis of surveys
- data collection and reporting
- operations research
We also provide statistical support to Monash University researchers and higher degree research students. More details can be found at the Monash Statistical Consulting Platform website.
For further information contact:
Department of Econometrics and Business Statistics
Monash Business School
Phone: +61 3 99055841